Be My Guest – Official Accommodation
Partners of Slow Travel Berlin
At Slow Travel Berlin we encourage visitors to stay in the city as long as possible, in order to better enjoy its charms and get a closer connection with the city. For your weekend or weekly stay, apartments are often better value and far cosier than hotels. Or, Berlin residents, like ourselves, might like to recommend families and friends a nice nearby place to stay when they visit.
That’s why we chose Be My Guest to be our official Berlin accommodation partner. They’re a small, professionally-run business, offering handpicked apartments to book online from budget or boutique to luxury for short stays in all the central areas of Berlin. They also cover Amsterdam and Edinburgh, which Slow Travel Berliners might also be interested in. All from 3 nights to 3 months.
- Berlin vacation or friends and family visiting? – Typically, prices start from around 75 Euros per night and weekly prices start from around 450 Euros for 2 people.
- Relocating/studying in Berlin/Business trip? – Stylish Berlin rooms in shared apartments are often great value for monthly stays, from around 575 Euros per month. Renting private apartments in Berlin on a monthly basis are slightly more expensive than a long term commitment. However, more convenient to book online without paper work. Expect to pay around 1000 – 4800 Euros, depending on the size and luxury factor.
- Renting your second apartment or guest room to Berlin visitors? – If you have a dedicated vacation rental or a room within your apartment, sign up for free and receive more bookings.
Both have double beds. Fully equipped kitchen and bathroom. The neighbourhood is very laid-back and artsy and with hip cafés and trendy bars.
Close to Hermannplatz metro, making it only 15 minutes to Alexanderplaz (TV tower & museum island).
4 people can stay here for 3 nights for €316.00 (€26.33 each per night)
Relocating/studying in Berlin – monthly rentals
Near Brunnenstrasse U-Bahn and S-Bahn Nordbahnhof, not far from the vibrant Torstrasse. Rent for 1 month from €1474.
Renting on a permanent basis works out cheaper per month but long term contracts in Berlin can require a great deal of official paperwork.
Before you commit, a shorter term rental can be a convenient way to dip your toe in to the Berlin scene. Plus utensils, cleaning, towels and bedding are all provided.
Are you the host of a stylish holiday apartment?
Remember, if you have a second apartment or spare room that you would like to rent out to couples and families on a short break or professional people coming for business or study trips, then get in touch with Be My Guest.
Joining is free and they have an excellent presence on Google and work hard to ensure you get plenty of bookings at the seasonal price you want.
More about Be My Guest
Be My Guest offers a range of apartment accommodation for different types of situations in Berlin, Amsterdam & Edinburgh. Be My Guest was established in 2008 and is run by Sarah & George who lived in Berlin for years. They personally choose their accommodation selection, so you don’t have to search for long and have piece of mind where you are staying.
Search dates for availability here:
- Berlin vacation or friends and family coming to Berlin? - Find a stylish space for your trip to Berlin . Or to impress the folks and give your friends their own comfy bed when they visit. Typically, nightly prices start from around 75 Euros per night and weekly prices start from around 450Euros for 2 people.
- Relocating/studying in Berlin? – Be My Guest offers cheaper monthly shared apartments start from 575Euros. Expect to pay around 1000 Euros – 4800Euros per month for a private apartment depending on the size and wow factor!
- Extended break? 3 monthly rental prices start from 1300Euros per month.
- Do you want to rent your second apartment? - Sign up for free and receive more bookings
Be My Guest guest review:
“ I enjoyed very much staying a few days here. This studio is decorated in design style and I love this style, it is in the center of Berlin and very convenient to do shopping and to visit the town. I booked my stay by internet. The host was helpful and friendly. It seems to me it was like I was at home. I think I will come again to this kind of rent. It is very important to live with the people of the country you visit. This way of living and travelling is much better than a hostel. It is more cosy.”
Murielle, MOUANS-SARTOUX, France – June 2012
Host Review of Be My Guest:
“I am very happy with Be My Guest. During the year I got a lot of bookings from them. For me it’s interesting to host people from all over the world too. Sometimes it is an interesting exchange of minds. I think the service works very well. Thanks a lot!” Christian, Berlin.
Contact Be My Guest to discuss your requirements for a trip to Berlin or future visits by family and friends. You can also talk to them about listing your vacation rental property.